a. Withdrawal of materials will be consistent with collection development goals.
i. Obvious candidates for withdrawal are:
1. Multiple copies of titles purchased.
2. Superseded editions not held for academic or historic reasons
3. Books not circulated for many years
4. Material damaged beyond repair
5. Items missing for more than one year
6. Curriculum Materials Center textbooks that are over ten years old.
b. Decisions for withdrawal of items will be made by library staff in conjunction with input from appropriate faculty.